Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Is Rehau exiting North America

Options
Supply House Rick
Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
Who even cares? The past 2 weeks they have been here, where were they before this? Nobody cares if they stay or go. Not a player, goodbye Rehau.

Comments

• Supply House Rick
    Options
    edit

• gerry gill
    gerry gill Member Posts: 3,078
    Options
    huh?

we use them all the time..they just sold the potable water fitting side of things to sioux chief thats all.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    gwgillplumbingandheating.com
    Serving Cleveland's eastern suburbs from Cleveland Heights down to Cuyahoga Falls.

• John@Reliable_21
    John@Reliable_21 Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Geez I hope not,

according to what I read awhile back things where starting to look-up from the Rehau plant 12 miles away from me. :-)

Ipex just dumped everything related to WarmRite, next to impossible to find any fittings in my area.

Dave
  • Supply House Rick
    Options
    edit

• Tom Kane
    Tom Kane Member Posts: 56
    Options
    nice rumor

but not true.......Aird Dorrance did not drop it and they were not told they couldn't get plumbing pipe, and no, Rehau is not exitng the US marketplace
  • markl
    markl Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Ipex

Roth handles fittings that fit on warmrite pipe, but are not domestic cert.
  • Home Depot Employee
    Home Depot Employee Member Posts: 329
    Options

I think Rehau is just focusing-

Ground-Air Heat Exchange System From REHAU
    LEESBURG, Va.— REHAU announces the REHAU ECOAIR™ ground-air heat exchange system, designed for tight building envelopes. In addition to directly reducing the energy required to heat or cool incoming fresh air, the system lowers relative humidity during periods of cooling, and hinders condensation from freezing in heat recovery ventilators (HRV) by raising the outside air temperature before it enters the HRV.
This discussion has been closed.