Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

oil equipment for tax rebates nothing qualifys but buderus wa

joe_80
joe_80 Member Posts: 2
OIL EQUIPMENT SURE GOT THE SHORT STICK ON TAX REBATES 90%AFUE

Comments

• shoogeteene_2
    shoogeteene_2 Member Posts: 1

It got the same treatment as gas equipment.
  • burnerman_2
    burnerman_2 Member Posts: 297
    Congressman

Maybe We should Write our Congressman. Make It (credit) If You Upgrade From Say A 72% To An 82% or More I Bet Everyone Of You Can Tell A Story Like Mrs. Hykes Went From Using 1100 Gallons With Her Old Conversion To Her New Modern Scorched Air System.Only 600 gallons. Really If We Do Nothing Then Nothing Will Be Done.
  • steve_29
    steve_29 Member Posts: 185

The real question is ... were did they come up with this unrealistic number?

This was no accident.

It is the clear intent of the new President, to bankrupt the coal industry, did oil get thrown in too?
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    They

lowered the threshold to 90% from 95%. That's actually a break for oil units,there are no 95% oil units but there are four 90% units.
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • steve_29
    steve_29 Member Posts: 185

Buderus GB125BE , the Monitor FCX ( the oil version hasn't been a hit... at least according to a major supplier, that will remained unnamed), Peerless Pinnacle

Robert what's the 4th?
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,556
    Adams

condensing furnace,Kerr has one very close to release as well
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • Hard to believe

And I thought the whole idea was to get more people to use more arab oil! I thought he was way to generous including any oil products or any non condensing tankless water heaters.
This discussion has been closed.