Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Peerless Pure Fire Boilers

J.C.A._3
J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,980
I've gotten my boilers all mixed up.(Thanks Rob)

Dopey me was thinking the oil boiler. Chris

Comments

• Sean H
    Sean H Member Posts: 1
    Peerless Pure Fire Boilers

Has anyone installed a Peerless Pure Fire Boiler? How does it compare to the likes of Triangle Tube or Burnham?
  • J.C.A._3
    Try...

Biasi or Solia. Apples to apples that way.

Nice boiler with a few features that put it in a class of its own. Front clean out, rear mounted controls make for easy installation in low basements.
    If you have access to F.W.Webb, look at their offering labled Purflo. IT is very comparable and has a nice control available with all the bells and whistle ready to go...if you so choose. Chris
  • Dick Charland
    Dick Charland Member Posts: 178

I'll say you're mixed up, get your boilers and fuels straight pal or the Peerless rep's going to get on your case. Actually this is a nice package even if I say so myself, received very favorable feedback from the ones we've had installed so far. In April we have a 210 and 399 arriving.
  • JimmyJam
    JimmyJam Member Posts: 78
    Peerless PureFire

We installed a Purefire boiler approximately 3 months ago after the Pinnacle gave up.

The boiler has some really great design features and has a "worded" interface screen that is really easy to program.

We have replaced something like (3) controls boards on it already. It has a 3amp fuse inside the control board but by the time we get the call the molex connector on the board is melted.

The total amp draw is much less than upper limits when circulators are running and have taken the system circulator off the board circuitry to see if problem persists.

All in all it seems like a nice design but.................(We don't profit from warranty calls!)

Jim Hilpipre
  • J.C.A._3
    Forgive me ****...for I have sinned...

Try as I may...I can't keep all this shite in line.

Working both sides has got me a bit disheveled. I still TRY...Chris
  • Dick Charland
    Dick Charland Member Posts: 178

Jim, please e-mail me and let me know where you are located.
  • troy_8
    troy_8 Member Posts: 109
    Purefire

We have only installed two so far. I like it. More refined than some previous offering. Some nice features.
  • Jim Hilpipre
    Jim Hilpipre Member Posts: 19

we are located just south of Mpls.

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.