Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Please Pray For Jesse

Mark Eatherton
Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• AL Gregory_4
    AL Gregory_4 Member Posts: 8
    My Nephew Has Stage 4 Cancer

My little three year old nephew was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He has a tumor in his little head the size of an egg. He may never come home from the hospital. This is really a hard time for his parents. His father Jeff is also an oil burner tech that works for himself and medical insurance is already tapped out. If anyone can help please it would be appreciated. There is a fundraiser in Middleboro Mass in June.

Click here for details on tickets or if you can donate anything.

http://www.heat2000.com/jesse/

This really puts things into perspective. One day he is blowing out candles on his birthday cake and the next he is getting chemo
  • Dana_5
    Dana_5 Member Posts: 13

GOD Bless
  • JK_3
    JK_3 Member Posts: 240

• Ross_7
    Ross_7 Member Posts: 577
    God be with you..

..and your family. My thoughts & prayers are with you.
  • Rocky
    Rocky Member Posts: 121
    He is in my prayers

as well as his family.
    Rocky
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    Thought and prayers are with Jesse and the whole family

• Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    Thought and prayers are with Jesse and the whole family

will be contacting them to send donation for raffle
    Ruthe
  • AL Gregory_4
    AL Gregory_4 Member Posts: 8

Thanks to everyone for their support.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    As I always say,

Hug your kids.

Retired and loving it.
  • Sandi B
    Sandi B Member Posts: 1
    fund raiser

Hi
    i worked with Jeff at an oil co. in Plymouth. I am looking for information on a fund raiser for Jesse, that is to be held in June.....Any infor you can send me will be helpful.
    Thanks
    Sandi B
  • John@Reliable_21
    John@Reliable_21 Member Posts: 9
    Check over at oiltechtalk.com

just click the "My nephew has cancer" post for a link to the information you are looking for.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624

Here's a link to that information

fund raiser for Jesse

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624

Sorry I’m still at work and was called away from office. I also wanted to mention the following;

Stay tuned for detail’s on a seminar I’ll be doing in Massachusetts in July thanks to my friends at the Reed Institute they’ll be providing the space and lunch along with a tour of their facility.

The cost to attend will be $150.00 and your invoice number will become a raffle ticket. The number will be drawn during the seminar and thanks to my friends at Bacharach the winner will receive a brand new Bacharach Insight electronic combustion analyzer. This will be on hand the day of the seminar so some lucky winner will be taking their new analyzer home that day!

This will be limited to 30 people.

Here’s the best part! 100% of the proceeds from this seminar will go to Jesse Heikkila and his family.

Jesse is a little 3 year old boy that was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. He has a tumor in his little head the size of an egg. He may never come home from the hospital. This is really a hard time for his parents. His father Jeff is also an oil burner tech that works for him self and medical insurance is already tapped out. If anyone can help by attending this seminar it would be appreciated.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

This discussion has been closed.