Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New York Radio has lost a fine man

Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,402
who reported and read news on many a famous Talk show here. Horribly murdered in his apt in Brooklyn. As NY Talkk radio Icon and Pioneer, Bob Grant says: "...Its SICK out there...and getting SICKER!!!!!!" When you hear someones voice several hours each day for over 12 years, they hold a special place in one's heart. God Bless you, George. Mad Dog

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=299&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    George use to be in Denver...

in fact, I heard him doing a stand in from NY just a couple of weeks ago.

Shocked... He will be missed.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Rick_95
    Rick_95 Member Posts: 4
    News update from NY Post

UHHHhhhh OK

The killer is believed to be a man the ABC News radio broadcaster brought home to his Carroll Gardens home for a sex romp. Sources said Weber, 47, hooked up often with men he met on Craigslist.

• Mad Dog_2
    Actually, that was my FIRST thought when I heard

He was bound and slashed....latest info is that it might have been a 16 year old.(Innocent boy right?). His alternative lifestyle is not my cup of tea, and I only knew him from the radio, but it is a tradgedy nontheless.. God Rest his Soul in any case. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Cam_2
    Cam_2 Member Posts: 36
    Bad choice, bad hobby, and he paid $80?

A self-described Satanist teen with a penchant for knives admitted stabbing a beloved radio newsman to death during a kinky sex romp arranged on Craigslist, cops said yesterday.

John Katehis, 16, of Queens, who was arrested in upstate Middletown, allegedly admitted he'd agreed to choke and masturbate 47-year-old ABC News Radio personality George Weber for $80.
  • tommyoil
    tommyoil Member Posts: 612
    Thats a bit more info........

Than I needed to hear. Jeez, If this dude was recruiting minors for this activity.... What goes around comes around. No sympathy here.(If whats being said is true).
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    Guess ya just really never know what's going on BEHIND...

the MIKE...

Hearing him speak, one would never know.

Sad and sick.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Mad Dog_2
    I hear ya, but I'm sure that nice\" innocent\" 16 yr satanist

was not so helpless...obviously. look, if George was in to minors, he got what he deserved, but I would be shocked. He probably had NO idea he was a minor. If it comes out that George was advertisng for minors, I'll chang emy opinion of him. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.