Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Foothills Conference - Edmonton

Ron Gillen
Ron Gillen Member Posts: 124
Well it's here. Bi-Annual Foothills Conference starts in the morning. Promises to be a great experience. Siggy, Barba, The Bean, Hot Rod, many others and apprentices showing off their skills. Great trade show. It just doesn't get any better. We are so fortunate to have this great event in our city. Wish you were here.

Comments

• Bob Knebel
    Bob Knebel Member Posts: 26

Hello Ron ....... Stop by the Radiant Engineering booth and say "Hello" to my 3 Co-Workers. We have always wanted to drive 11 Hours North for this show to (hopefully) educate folks about heat transfer plates. We finally made the trip. I stayed home to man "the Fort."
  • Cam_2
    Cam_2 Member Posts: 36
    Edmonton

Is so flat, your dog can run away and you can watch him for three days...
  • Ron Gillen
    Ron Gillen Member Posts: 124
    Bob, just got back

Hi Bob. Just came from the show and saw the folks in your booth. Got some samples of your product for the N.A.I.T. hydronics lab. Although you were already well represented because I brought in an 8 foot Thermofin that was left over from doing my own home several years. If they came up yesterday, they must have endured some pretty bad weather and driving conditions. It's beautiful today. If you don't like our weather just give it a minute. Too bad you couldn't come.
  • Bob Knebel
    Bob Knebel Member Posts: 26

That's pretty cool Ron ..... It's A Small World After All. I would have liked to be at that Show ..... I'll bet it is a Good One. Maybe next time. I sure know what you mean about the weather ..... Easter Sunday was gorgeous and warm and the snow in the yard all melted. Yesterday we got hit with a Spring storm and now there's about 10" of snow back in the yard and about 2 feet in the mountains. We get confused down here in Bozeman .... We don't know if we live Deep-South Alberta or you Folks live in Way-North Montana.
This discussion has been closed.