Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Tarm/Bio Heat

R Mannino
R Mannino Member Posts: 440
the photos?

Some of us really like to burn wood.

Comments

• nick z.
    nick z. Member Posts: 157
    Tarm/Bio Heat

Just finished installing my first TarmBio Heat wood fired boiler woth 800 gal. storage tank.
    Very impressed with the way it works. Certainly is a space age piece of equipment.
    Just as impressive was the custmer service. Scott
    Gates was always there anytime I called, and I called many times. This system was all radiant with out any fossil fuel boiler, which was differnt then anything I ever did or there directions included.
  • Tarm Bio

Nick which one did you install? I put in a Solo 30,works like a charm,hooked up to a HA furnace with out storage at the moment, but planned for at a future date. Do you have any pictures?
  • nick z.

Installed the Solo30. It would seem very benefical to have the storage tank. Once the stroage tank gets warm that heats the house, then you only fire the boiler once or twice a day to maintain tank temp. I will try to post pics.
  • nick z.

Bucks county Pa. I will try to post pics. If you e-mail me direct i can give you more info.
  • Bucks county?

still good deer hunting up there?
  • Craig R Bergman
    Craig R Bergman Member Posts: 100
    Hit List

These wood boilers are coming under fire. Global warming don't ya know! Those wiser than me wish to do away with such evil ways of producing heat and taxing those already in service.

Bergy
  • nick z.

Yea if you can find a place to go.
  • joel_19
    joel_19 Member Posts: 931
    emmisions

These are not those outside piece of crap welded up by Bubba outdoor boilers that everybody has freaked out over Tarm makes gassification would boilers that are very clean running assuming you know how to build a fire.
  • Photos

A few of mine, Tarm Solo 30 with out storage.
  • Tarm installation

Here are a couple of pictures of my installation.
    1267=Tarm solo 30
    1259= Start up
This discussion has been closed.