Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Job pics

JK_3
JK_3 Member Posts: 240
I can see some of my stuff in there. Great looking job. even coiled your wires. Is that the seperator I was fondleing the other day? By the way ,What did you do to my Girl. It's nice to see pride in workmanship. And where did you get the idea to use Black pipe and fittings? LOL

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=417&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

There was an error rendering this rich post.

Comments

• JobPics

Check it out. Oil to gas conversion. Ultra 80 w/ hydraulic separator, caleffi zone valves, & a Wilo Stratus Eco pump. First time using all of them & love 'em so far.
  • Derheatmeister
    Derheatmeister Member Posts: 1,573
    Poor kid !

The abuse this kid has to endure !that is cute..

Nice clean looking job!I like the circ..
  • MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    zones

Hey KC, nice work, what kind of radiation is on this job?

• Thanks.
    All fine tube but for two cast rads that I put Caleffi hygroscopic air vents on. I love those things. The supply and return are in reverse return also. I set it up like a radiant manifold.
  • what did you do with?

What did you do with the donkey's **** ( ME's words) from the old job? Otherwise, a neat looking replacment job!

• thanks again, but I don't know what a donkey **** refers to.
  • Mark Hunt_6
    Mark Hunt_6 Member Posts: 147
    STANDING O!!!

THAT is a fantastic install!

Thanks so much for using Wilo!

SWEET!

Mark H
  • well excuse me; p-press and all!

very niiiice

does the hydra/air vent eliminate any other vents?
  • Cam_2
    Cam_2 Member Posts: 36
    Beautiful KC!

What were the factors in choosing the WILO Pump? I am starting to see more and more of them. Beautiful job, well done! Your customer has a true energy efficient system...

Rick
  • Cam_2
    Wilo in my home - WOW!

I am looking for a contractor in the Syracuse area who can do this type of work. Where are you? I have done extensive research on Wilo, ECM technology and modulating condensing boilers. It seems like the people at Wilo really get it and gets it right. If we are going to save on fuel it also makes sense to save on electricity. Kudos to you for being the type of new age contractor who uses products like Wilo. Thanks for showing me this craftsmanship!

Josh

• Thanks party people !
    I'm in Edison NJ
    http://www.comfortplumbingandheating.com

JK
    Some crazy guy from S.I.N.Y. showed some me wiring skills.lol

• No need for a spirovent

• the one factor is control with DP & DT. Equations get you real darn close, but this pump will help bring you closer w/ extra energy savings as a added benefit.
  • JackR
    JackR Member Posts: 125
    Good Install

Great looking install, I'm sure the homeowner will love you for the fuel they will be saving in the next year!! Wilo is an awesome product with great support, I have just started using the Stratus and it is an amazing piece of equipment.

Great Job and keep up the good work!!!
  • Cam_2
    Nice use of WILO and clean istalll!

You are on the cutting edge of technology and obviously have one foot in the future!

You are doing your customers a disservice if you install a wall of obscenely oversized pumps.

Take note of this install, it's they way it should be done! Simple, clean efficient. Perfect!
  • Cam_2
    Sweet Install!

You should be proud, good to see Wilo represented! The new industry leader. It's changing the industry one mechanical room at a time.

Cal
  • Black pipe and fittings?

now that, where did you get the idea?, was answered; why?
    it's done well, and the contrats is 'industrial art', but is there a specific reason for going to blk? or is it just back in black?

• thanks everyone. I'm feeling pretty good right about now !
  • scott markle_2
    scott markle_2 Member Posts: 611

One critique,

I think the control box on the circ looks better if it's vertical, I can't see a reason for this but the Wilo star literature pictograms seem to say the wiring box should be on the left or right not the top or bottom, bottom is a bad idea for obvious reasons. Nice job.

Question for Mark H? why is the coin slot bleeder cap covered by the label on the eco?
This discussion has been closed.