Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

help on find part

take the specs, or the wheel itself, to your local supply house. they should be able to match it to some generic. re michel lists them in their '01 catalog, and probably has them online at remichel.com

Comments

• maine rick
    maine rick Member Posts: 107
    blower wheel

trying to locate a blower wheel for a magic chef oil furnace.owner will not replace so that will not help. so if anyone can lead me to a place that i can get the part it will help me alot.
    model# L5A168-1
  • bob young
    bob young Member Posts: 2,177

CHECK STOCK AT SID HARVEY
  • billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    blower wheel

I get mine from Sids. Measure the width, diameter, and best to count the blades as well. Is this direct drive or belted? Shaft diameter will matter. good luck. peace
  • maine rick
    thanks mike for the lead

yup i tryed at my supply house'e no luck.
    i will check out that webb site to see if they got one.
  • maine rick

i forgot about sid.1/2 hour north of me just not in my brain yet. i will call them in am
    and that will be belt drive.
    got all measurements,blade count.
    thanks to all......
  • billtwocase
    billtwocase Member Posts: 2,385
    bearings

you may want to evaluate the bearings and shaft. Now's the time to reaplce if necessary. I could have a Sid's part# tomorrow if still no luck. peace
  • maine rick

ya thats how this all started. bad bearing on one side groved out the shaft tryed to remove the shaft from wheel only had 1 more inch to go then pop-the hub broke off the wheel went through one hub fine.i found the shaft,bearings just trying to locate the wheel. i'm going to call sid thursday in a.m. between jobs to see if they have one or can order me one.
    and thanks
This discussion has been closed.