Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Rough shipping treatment Prestige 110

Options
Finally recieved my TT PS110LP and hung it on the wall last night. Once we opened the access panel, the heat exchanger was listing to the right side and the whole thing seems to have slipped down towards the bottom of the enclosure so that the top pipe is no longer protruding from the cabinet.

There was a broken zip-tie on the back panel, is this the only thing that holds the HX upright???

Can I lift the HX up and shim it in position?? Was the flue connector crimped or tacked at the factory to hold it up? Thinking about placing a block under the HX to hold it higher in the cabinet and that should do the trick. Not such a great setup from the factory honestly.

And no, I didn't buy on that "fell off the truck" somewhere in New Jersey...Ferguson Ent. might have but who knows.

Thanks!

P.S. - the Wilo 16F is pretty cool, the counter sales guys were amazed that it could do what it claims to do. Thanks Mark!

Comments

• Solo HX

Craig, no need to block it up, the HX has hooks that fit into corresponding holes in the back of the cabinet.

Dave
  • Craig Benson_2
    Craig Benson_2 Member Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks -

Guy got me straightened out. Was too worn out late last night to think clearly enough to see what was really happening. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.