Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

An evening with Clammy...

clammy
clammy Member Posts: 3,143
Mark it was my pleasure to meet you and have access to your huge brain ,it's gentlemen like yourself who inspire me not to fold in and still believe in karma and that sooner then later that we will be more of the majority then the other way around and that one day every one will embrace new ideas and better built buildings with true lower and wiser usage of engerney .I hope the rest of your stay in jersey was good and until the next time remenber you always get bigger returns when you give freely of you given gift.Thanks for all you give buddy .Peace and the best of luck clammy

R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
NJ Master HVAC Lic.
Mahwah, NJ
Specializing in steam and hydronic heating

Comments

• Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    I had the honor of spending a few hours with Clammy Tuesday

evening.

Thanks for the company and drinks Clammy. Twas an honor and a treat.

To those who don't know the clammster, he is a dedicated wethead/steam head with work ethics that exceed most mortal human beings.

He might come across as being a little rough on the edges, but if you look past the edges, you will find a person with a big heart of gold dedicated to this industry and a person that only knows one way to do things, that way being the RIGHT way of doing things.

Hold your head high Clammy, and keep on doing what you are doing and everything will work out in the end.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,143
    Quite Honored

Mark it was my pleasure to meet you and have access to your huge brain ,it's gentlemen like yourself who inspire me not to fold in and still believe in karma and that sooner then later that we will be more of the majority then the other way around and that one day every one will embrace new ideas and better built buildings with true lower and wiser usage of engerney .I hope the rest of your stay in jersey was good and until the next time remenber you always get bigger returns when you give freely of you given gift.Thanks for all you give buddy .Peace and the best of luck clammy

R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating

• I highly agree Mark,

I never had the pleasure of meeting you both, however I have read both of your postings with baited breath.

Good Luck fellows!

Dave
  • Mark Eatherton
    OK, I'll bite...

Whatsa PWI ?

ME

• Mark Custis
    Mark Custis Member Posts: 537
    Mark

She has been ill.

I will let her tune you in.

Keep us posted on the solar.

MC
  • bob young
    bob young Member Posts: 2,177
    must be in secret code ....pwi

pro wrestling illustrated or pregnant without intercourse.
  • Home Depot Employee
    Home Depot Employee Member Posts: 329

For a quick answer, we just have to ask our kids

It's Posting While Intoxicated (PWI)
  • Mark Eatherton
    Ahh....

Got it...

To each his (HER) own... Isn't she the one chastising other people for using BB acronyms? :-)

Whatever...

ME

• DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    Yep,

one and the same.
    Retired and loving it.
  • bob young
    bob young Member Posts: 2,177

guess that explains everything
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,402
    ha ha

you landed a good punch there....posting while intoxicated....heeh hee. Can't do no betta than that. Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.