Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Belimo Actautors

heatboy_24
heatboy_24 Member Posts: 6
....are 6 years old, Paul. The fact that I couldn't get just the actuator really bothers me. I have loads of these in the field and I'm hoping........

Comments

• heatboy_24
    heatboy_24 Member Posts: 6
    Two ProPanels..........

........(311 + 101) have had both actuators fail on the same job within 6 mos, installed in 2003. Naturally, I couldn't just get the actautor, so I had to buy the whole valve, which, BTW, is now obsolete.

Has anyone else had an issue?
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,661
    Belimo

I've had good luck with the Belimo actuators. They seem to have a very low failure rate. There's a Seattle distributor that keeps a large inventory.
    Wouldn't they be covered under the Pro panel warranty?

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Paul Pollets
    Paul Pollets Member Posts: 3,661
    Jeff...

We deal with MI controls. They offer great contractor discounts. I'm surprised you have supplier difficulties on the E. Coast. Usually it's the other way around.

http://www.micontrols.com/

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,980
    Jeff,

Are these the ones that needed a "transition fitting"(Plastic as I recall) to adapt them to anyone's manifold?

I have had a few fail....and getting the transition fitting is the biggest problem with the older ones.(Fine thread VS. the new thread design? depending on the manifold maker)
    Stuff occurs. Make it work FOR you...while explaining NICELY that things change...and "I can't get this anymore".

Good luck brother! Chris
  • don_205
    don_205 Member Posts: 66
    i would

I would say with that many out in the field one should keep some in stock at the shop on the self.

Once you do that you will find in most cases you never get a bad one in the field.They just set there on the self collecting dust.

Any one looking for a old danfoss bfph fuel unit.LOL.
This discussion has been closed.