Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

boiler replacement for commercial stimules rebates

Darin Cook_9
Darin Cook_9 Member Posts: 45
Where are you located at Ken?
Are you in the Upstate NY or Downstate/NYC area?

Darin

Comments

• Ken Wilson
    Ken Wilson Member Posts: 4
    tax stimulas rebates

Any input on qualifying to changing out boiler systems to new high efficiency gas boilers in smaller 12-30 unit apartment buildings and qualifying to get tax stimulas money? Where to go to get answers to the qualifiers and comply with ashrae guidlines for low rise residential buildings? I see the info listed in the guidlines but who can explain hoe to interpret the mumbo jumbo and see if it is viable. Thanks
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    I hope the President reads the Wall...

I hope that he understands that before you can solarize America, that we need to clean up her basic energy consumption act FIRST!

I don't remember where I read it, but saw a ditty that went "Insulate first, then insolate second.

Solar without conservation first is tantamount to the dereliction of duty as exercised by congress in the Recovery Act in the first place. "Scuse congress, but that's MY money you are wasting. What say you ask my permission the next time before you start trying to jump start MY economy.

I understand paying my fare share. I just want to know WHERE you are spending my money BEFORE you spend it, and you should know that too.

There should be a 50% tax credit for conservation efforts, starting with replacement of heat sources first. You want to conserve energy? Go for the LOW hanging fruit first, and solarize America second.

What's the matter with these people (legislators in general) Have they all gone daft?

The soap box is free. Now, if someone can just decipher what was delivered....

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• bb_11
    bb_11 Member Posts: 39
    it's easy

to pass legislation when no one reads it!

Amazing how an 1,100 page bill was passed only a few hours after it was completed. I'm glad there are no earmarks in this one.

Maybe now that they have the economy over stimulated, and increase OUR national debt by almost 10%,they can now focus on energy efficiency.

Hmm.. maybe increase fuel efficiency in cars, HVAC systems, water heaters and refrigerators to start.

I'm not holding my breath.

bb
This discussion has been closed.