Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Adams Manufacturing

Tim_25
Tim_25 Member Posts: 16
Good day everybody, has anyone had the opportunity see one of these in action for a period of time? Comments?
Thanks,

Tim

Comments

• clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,143
    very little insite

i have not worked on one yet except one was installed that was having some promblems and a buddy serviced it ,it had replaced a oil fire hortizontal furnace serving a gas staion garage .the owner did not like the fact that it needed cleaning aside that he stated he saw not much savings in oil burned,a few other things where that he needed a booster pump for the burner due to the distance and lift required but that was after the fact.also from my personal expertences most of those gas service station had like 200 to 300 btu units while i know btu outputs from a single furnace is hard to find unless your going commerical and for retro fit jobs there's usually a limit of space and access .Other wise from what i remenber reading from litature it had seemed interseting but that was awhile ago,but as things are all equiptment needs regular service and need to be properly set up and if that's not done it all ways leads to promblems .I would probalby make sure i did all my home work .hope that help peace and good luck clammy

R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating

This discussion has been closed.