Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Instructions on operating a japanese toilet

are all over Japan. And they work. And the companies that make them are kind enough to print the instructions in English. What's not to like?

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=367&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Michael P. Bourque
    Michael P. Bourque Member Posts: 37
    Instructions on operating a Japanese toielt

This is a photo that was taken of the user instruction guide for a public toilet in Japan.

Crazy!!!
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,048
    Toto

Having used those toilets in Japan, and being in the process of remodeling the master bath I have purchased a Toto Washlet 300 toilet seat with pretty much all the bells and whistles. I don't know, maybe it will make me whistle. Utterly decadent, but we'll see how it goes...or we'll see how I go on it ;) I did hold the line and did not get the top of the line unit which automatically raises the toilet seat when you stand before it. I will only go so far, after all!
  • don_205
    don_205 Member Posts: 66
    Jack

To keep peace in the house I would have paid extra for the raise toilet seat option.

After all,when mom happy...................
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,048
    Nah,

that was to wierd even for me. When the toilet starts saluting the plumber you can start getting assorted complexes. I figured none of them would be good.

On the other hand, since I shave my head, it will be nice to get a warm wash and blow dry on the other end!
  • Chris S
    Chris S Member Posts: 177
    washlet

I put one in for a customer last year. He had seen it in Japan while traveling. The wife reports that he uses it all the time & loves it. She doesn't care for the wash & dry feature, just the self closing part.
    Enjoy!
  • Rich Kontny_3
    Rich Kontny_3 Member Posts: 562
    Probaly Installed

Around fifteen Washlets. Most often it was for elderly people who had medical conditions. They are a quality unit
This discussion has been closed.