Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Paul Harvey...another American Broadcasting Treasure has passed

Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,402
Mad Dog

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=299&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• kpc_69
    kpc_69 Member Posts: 2
    me too...

always had a unique view of the world and great stories.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624

I loved listening to him, I’ll miss his stories and commentary. May you rest in peace Mr. Harvey.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• RIP

Paul Harvey, Good Day! Another radio classic gone. Jean Sheperd, Bob & Ray, Gene Klavan, now broadcasting from the Great Beyond. I guess they needed a news guy.
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,980
    Unfortunately....

"That's the REST of the story"...Godspeed Mr. Harvey. Chris
  • Darrell_4
    Darrell_4 Member Posts: 79
    Time to Eat?

How will construction hands all across America know when it is time to eat their lunch? I always enjoyed a little bit of news that wasn't doom and gloom to eat by.
  • Darin Cook_9
    Darin Cook_9 Member Posts: 45
    Paul Harvey

Just think how many Rinnai's were sold in the US thanks to our dear departed Paul Harvey. I will miss him.

Darin
  • burnerman_2
    burnerman_2 Member Posts: 297
    GOOD BY OUR DEAR FRIEND

I took a lot of flack over the years "I would say if Paul says it you know it has to be true"Paul always believed in whatever he was selling and was a wonderful person .I knew when Angel passed away Paul would not be far behind.
  • Erich_3
    Erich_3 Member Posts: 135
    The Very Best

Paul Harvey was a broadcaster for 70 years. He was the very best at what he did. He did it with style and integrity. I listened to him everyday. Hopefully Paul Harvey JR will continue the show.
  • Jack
    Jack Member Posts: 1,048
    It was interesting to watch

the trajectory of Paul Harvey's Rinnai relationship. I had several people call me and ask where they could get a Rinnai. As I began to describe the product they would simply say, "You don't have to tell me about it. If Paul Harvey says that is what I need then that is good enough." Consider for a moment what that means. It is such a pleasure to watch a man in the spotlight for so many years finish his life and career with such a reputation for honesty and integrity.

The comment about "lunch with Paul" is spot on. I heard him in the hogger (lunch trailer) in the 60's when I started in the business and since then. In recent years, I didn't particularly seek him out on the dial, but when I ran across him on the air I never turned him off.

Happy Trials, Paul! I'll miss you!
  • geno54
    geno54 Member Posts: 43

Leave it to Paul Harvey to bring to light some long ago forgotten history about an individual or event. He will be missed.
This discussion has been closed.