Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Can anyone in the Bronx help this lady?

Hi, my name is Valentina. My husband and I are senior's. Our boiler went a month ago. It was the original boiler. We need a new boiler but can't afford to pay all at once and our credit is not good but not bad. We can't seem to get credit because of the econcmy and the banks. Do you know anyone that would let us pay monthly payments with a down paym't of $1500.00 That's the best we can do...........PLEASE HELP US!

MY ANSWER TO VALENTIA:

Valentia what is your location in the country?. That will help to then isolate someone in your area who may be able to help you out. Have you tried any of the senior assistance agencies in your area? Get in touch with your local town hall and they can usually send you in the right direction.

HER ANSWER BACK:

I live in the Bronx. 3236 Corsa Ave, 10469. Do you know some one who may be able to help us Tim? That would be wonderful! We are not looking for a hand out. We are willing to pay, we just can't pay all at once. Thank you in advance for any help you can give us Tim. I know God had a boiler out there for us and some one to help.

CAN ANYONE GIVE THIS POOR LADY SOME ASSISTANCE?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.