Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

looking for a good Buderus/Riello tech in Syracuse area

Saggs
Saggs Member Posts: 174
I may be installing a Buderus oil unit w/ a riello burner for my sister in Cazenovia Ny and she wanted to know if there's any good techs in the area who can service those units. Any suggestions? She has a good local guy who works on her Weil Mclain at present but not sure if he's familiar w/ Riellos?

Comments

• Big Ed_4
    Big Ed_4 Member Posts: 2,931
    Riello been around

Riellos been around in this country for aleast 25 years. I am sure the tech has seen a few by now. The main components rarely give any trouble. To this day when they do, I need to go through the trouble shooting guide in the training book.

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• old oil man
    old oil man Member Posts: 23
    buderus/reillo

just my personal experience, stay away from the G115/reillo direct vent applications. Chimney venting is OK,although follow the installation & set up instructions to the letter. I'm from the central New York area & retired. Reillo is a fine product, I have it in my own
    home, however, you will still need an occasional part,
    so finding a dependable technician is important. You might
    start with fuel oil companies in your area. Hope this helps.
  • burnerman_2
    burnerman_2 Member Posts: 297
    one hand

I can count on one hand the # in our area and as said I have a Riello kit on my truck for 5 years never used a part .I did order a few strainers seems as it was a good idea.
  • Kevin Koenig_4
    Kevin Koenig_4 Member Posts: 36
    Boderous/Riello

Holbrook heating has signifigant experience with this combination of equipmentand works in the Caz area. Kevin.
This discussion has been closed.