Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

fulton sylphon company

should be able to fix you up. How about some pics?

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=367&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• clammy
    clammy Member Posts: 3,143
    fulton sylphon co

Working on a system where the original supply valves are thermostatically controlled hand valves {2 pipe}with the name the fulton sylphon co,wonering if any one has any information on these systems and what impact the changing of supply valves could have over all on system distrubtion ,each rad ,convector does have a trap and the building does have some air handlers with coils also and a half hardy pneumatic system which seems to control 1 or 2 a/h while the rest are just dis connected or where switched to electronic and where junked ,very old building and there where addition added to the original steam system ,building dates back to before the 1920,s,most of the mains and returns are burid in plaster cielings and there is a couple gravity return back to a condensate pump and i would guess that the piping is at least 100 plus old and winds through out the old basement very very hard to trace the mains and returns and yes even i am afraid of getting lost in the maze of the basement .I have been trying to get soem info on these system but ot no luck thanks peace and good luck clammy

R.A. Calmbacher L.L.C. HVAC
    NJ Master HVAC Lic.
    Mahwah, NJ
    Specializing in steam and hydronic heating

• Ken D.
    Ken D. Member Posts: 836
    Fulton

There is a Fulton Boiler Co. in New York state. Perhaps it is the same company?
  • gerry gill
    gerry gill Member Posts: 3,078
    the Fulton Co.

of knoxville tenn., Hi Clammy, i'm not sure if this will help, but to my knowledge fulton sylphon didn't make systems, but ''parts'' for systems..hundreds of them..literally hundreds of different items..air vents, radiator valves, pressure reducers..almost all using the sylphon bellows principal..i've their catalog from 1922..i could look something up for you..i've also got a folder at least an inch thick with their patents..but all their patents are also on goggle..go to the patent section and type in Weston Fulton and you should be inendated with their stuff..must have been one interesting fellow to know..hope this helps.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    gwgillplumbingandheating.com
    Serving Cleveland's eastern suburbs from Cleveland Heights down to Cuyahoga Falls.

This discussion has been closed.