Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Happy Birthday Dave Yates - Alan R. Mercurio

Bob Bona_4
Bob Bona_4 Member Posts: 2,083
b-day, Dave. I remember when I first came on here years ago, you were among the first to welcome me, and invited me to stop in York if I ever got out that way. I was thinking, "how cool is this guy?".

BTW, saw your comments in the latest FHB-open systems. The author of the article was just a LITTLE biased?! I wonder how much the open guys pooled together for THAT endorsement? ;)

Comments

• Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624

Happy Birthday, Dave! You must be what 30 years old now my how time flys :)

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• John Starcher_4
    John Starcher_4 Member Posts: 794
    Alan, Alan, Alan....

..he's not 30, have you seen the dude lately?????

He's at least 33....maybe 34!

Happy B'Day, GrandPah!!!! Hope it's a good one!!!

Starch
  • Happy Birthday Dave

It's a popular day to have been born .......... Dave , my mom , my buddy Kenny's wife Trish . Maybe a few others too :)

Have a great B-Day Dave .
  • bb_10
    bb_10 Member Posts: 29
    Have

A great one Mr. Yates!

Take a moment and enjoy!

bb
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,585
    Dave!

Happy Birthday!!!!!
    Retired and loving it.
  • You guys!

Thanks! Not a day over 30 - till tomorrow when I ache up(g). Spent the evening with a lovely young lady who comanded my attention - my favorite grand daughter.

Thanks Alan, you've the memory of an elephant!
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    At this rate...

You'll ALWAYS be younger than me.

Happy Birthday Bub.

ME

• Just like Paul Harvey

He wanted the rest of the story and I was pleased he gave me a chance to provide that side and that he included enough of the facts to give it some balance. The fact that they are advertisers and I am not makes it even more surprising that he added in some of what I provided. He gets a full measure of credit IMHO for giving the readers both sides to contemplate.
  • Memory recall......

Don't know if you remember pal, but it was on my birthday that you first called and we spoke at some length about a lousy boiler I had, your Sweet 16 article, and no service from the boiler manufacturer for warranty issues. You made it past Mary who screens all calls here & that, by itself, is no easy task. Finally, Mary poked her head around the corner of my office doorway and said: "There's a guy by the name of Dan Holohan on the phone. Do you want to talk to him?" One of the best birthday presents I've ever recieved!
  • John Vastyan
    John Vastyan Member Posts: 14
    GranPAH's birthday

Hey, Davey. Heh - I can get away with that today; you're 30 miles West of here. Let's see: there's a kangaroo named after you, an industry full of folks who remember your birthday, Dan Holohan himself calls on your special day, the family and all F. W. Behler staff + customers love you endlessly. That's quite an accomplishment for such a young n' studley dude. But hey, Bob Coons says you need to install an upflush toilet in his basement! - Johnny Vee

• Birthday's

Dave,
    Isn't it better to have another birthday, no matter which one it is???
    Happy birthday, my good friend. You are one of the industry's best!!! Johnny
  • ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,883
  • Joannie_15
    Joannie_15 Member Posts: 115
    Happy Birthday!!!!

Here's wishing you a wonderful day!
This discussion has been closed.