Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Stark Reality

All you have to do is drive around and look for construction activity. Very little activity in either residential or commercial. This is the absolute worst that I have seen in 40 years.

I think we have bottomed out though and look ahead to a robust turn around.

Comments

• Wayco Wayne_2
    Wayco Wayne_2 Member Posts: 2,479
    I stopped by the

permitting office for my County the other morning to pick up some forms. At first I thought it had moved, but I was wrong. There were no trucks or cars out in the parking areas. I took the elevator up alone. When I got out there was no one anywhere except for the workers at the desks. Ghost town. This place is usually bustling with activity and it's a process that you bring a book to, because you're going to wait in line...usually. I asked the desk attendant what was going on and he said, "Oh things have been a little slow these days." Talk about understatement. I guess I've been lucky to be so busy these days. WW

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • BAB
    BAB Member Posts: 118
    Confused

The media & local papers are all crying the business blues. I really do not know & have no insight into those matters. But, when we go shopping we can not find parking in the shopping malls. The malls are always packed. If no one has money why are they all out there spending it.
This discussion has been closed.