Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

CO again!!

kpc_54 Member Posts: 15
as stupid does.


  • bigugh_4
    bigugh_4 Member Posts: 406
    Everywhere CO is a problem

    A huge case of carbon monoxide poisoning forces the evacuation of an Ogden business park Thursday afternoon. The levels of the deadly gas reached 20 times higher than what is deemed safe, and dozens have been taken to the hospital.

    The carbon monoxide levels inside the plant Elkay West plant, at 551 W. Deport Dr., were described as being lethally high. 30 people needed immediate attention and were taken to the hospital. 7 people that were considered critical had to go to a hospital in Salt Lake to be treated there. 14 others with minor symptoms were also taken to the hospital.

    Thursday afternoon, the workers began feeling sick while the plant, which manufactures stainless steel sinks, was evacuated.
  • Mark Hunt_6
    Mark Hunt_6 Member Posts: 147
    Scary stuff

    Unfortunately the only time it(CO)gets any attention is when it's too late.

    Senseless and completely preventable.

    Thanks for posting the info.

    Mark H

  • Steve Gates_4
    Steve Gates_4 Member Posts: 9
    yep everywhere

    even in crawl spaces. Two days ago I was in a crawl space with the tin guys. They were trying to start a propane heater down there. I asked them not to and on it went. I left. And yes I told them about getting sick, dying even, yet on it went!!!
This discussion has been closed.