Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Upstate NY - National Grid Gas Rebate Program

Comments

• Darin Cook_9
    Darin Cook_9 Member Posts: 45
    Some incentives for your customers

There is a nice rebate program going on for National Grid - Natural Gas customers in the Upstate NY area. Basically from Albany out to Syracuse and up to Watertown. I will be supplying wholesalers with the forms and out on the road getting the message to folks. You can go to www.thinksmartthinkgreen.com for printing off forms or for questions. Please feel free to contact myself as well with any questions.

Take for example an installation with a mod-con boiler, indirect water heater, and two energy star tsat's. Your customer would get a check from NGrid for $1550.00. That is but one example but many things qualify - even a new steam boiler. There is a commercial program as well. Up to a $15,000.00 rebate to a business or multi-family dwelling.

This is a good way to help get folks into better energy efficient equipment and better for you and your business dollars in this bad economy.

Happy Heating!

Darin
    ICF International
  • JackR
    JackR Member Posts: 125
    National Grid

I am original from the NYC area and I heard that National Grid was going to have a equipment program similar to that in NYC after this current program was over. Was just wondering if you new anything about that? I worked for a company that was on the lead list for that program and we loved it, Keyspan / National Grid would supply the boiler and had contractors that participated in the program. We didn't always make a ton on the actual install but once we were in house we got an amazing amount of other work out of it.
  • don_201
    don_201 Member Posts: 19
    Lets

Lets not forget about the federal tax credit.Its good for 30% of total cost or up to 1500 dollars.

This discussion has been closed.