Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Power burner schools

S Ebels_2
S Ebels_2 Member Posts: 74
In Canada. It was a great school. Very knowledgeable folks running the class. Don't know about anything in Chicago area but your best bet is probably to call the manufacturers and ask.

Comments

• jhansen
    jhansen Member Posts: 59
    burner school

Can anyone recommend a one or two day training class for power burners in the chicagoland area? Any help would be appreciated.
  • MIke_Jonas
    MIke_Jonas Member Posts: 209
    Check with wholesalers?

I've never seen/heard of one. Maybe check with the wholesalers around you, see if they know anything. Find out who the rep is for whatever brand you work on the most and call them.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,800
    Powerflame runs some good schools at their plant I think

• oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641

Powerflame,Gordon Piatt,Webster, Industrial combustion all have training -at their plants-- --but honestly i've been to them and if you don't have any experience its not going to do much for you -- i think all of the manufacturers have training/// --but if your talking about residential power burners i think they have better training --(with commercial there is just too much info and too many different models too many different controls and applications)
This discussion has been closed.