Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Trane classroom ventilators

So who can I get ahold of for the I&O's for these units they are UV classroom units guessing they are from 2000 by the inspection tags inside them. They are copper fintube units with fresh air intakes and the manuals are nowhere to be found. Thanks for any help you can send my way.
Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726


This discussion has been closed.