Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Rad heat help needed

but it will have the logomatic control, I think that has pump logic in it that will stop pump operation @ 105 I beleive.

Comments

• captbuderus_2
    captbuderus_2 Member Posts: 23

I have a rad. job and I want to make sure I'm on the right track. It's 3/4 peex 2 manifols and it is a slab. The design from Rehau calls for 11.50 gpm to each manifold so I will need a total of 23 gpm. The system came with a 1 1/4 4 way valve, I will be using the Buderus Blue flame cond. boiler. It's tappings are 1 1/4 supply and 1" return. I have attached a picture and am open to any changes that need to be made.
  • captbuderus_2

I have a rad. job and I want to make sure I'm on the right track. It's 3/4 peex 2 manifols and it is a slab. The design from Rehau calls for 11.50 gpm to each manifold so I will need a total of 23 gpm. The system came with a 1 1/4 4 way valve, I will be using the Buderus Blue flame cond. boiler. It's tappings are 1 1/4 supply and 1" return. I have attached a picture and am open to any changes that need to be made.
  • captbuderus_2

• captbuderus_2
    No Opinions?

Any ideas on this?
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,800
    Why are you using a 4 way valve w/ condensing boiler unless

you are doing multiple temp system, just wunderin.
  • troy_8
    troy_8 Member Posts: 109
    opinions

Get rid of the 4-way mixer. If the boiler is a condensing boiler than run your reset on your boiler to drop the water temp. and let that boiler condense. I'm not familiar with the boiler. You can pipe the boiler primary with the secondary loop feeding the zones. I'm not smart enough to upload a picture. I can fax you.

• if you do use the 4-way, I wonder if you need the boiler pump at all. If that boiler is not flow sensitive, probably not.
This discussion has been closed.