Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

CCN Pictures

MechTech_2
MechTech_2 Member Posts: 84
Standard pipe stays available at our wholesalers in Toronto. Probably not the best selection for the project.

Comments

• MechTech_2
    CCN Pictures

Attached are a couple of pictures, of the Uponor CCN project we commissioned today. If only all builders, involved us in the design process early.
  • Mark Custis
    Mark Custis Member Posts: 537
    Nice work

I love the calls: "We built this, can you come figure out how to heat and cool the space for little or no money and no opperational costs?"

I will go to Wirsbro and find out whats in the nice black boxes.
  • Mitch_6
    Mitch_6 Member Posts: 549
    That has to be the ugliest install I have ever seen

sorry totally jealous. Great job.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Brad White_191
    Brad White_191 Member Posts: 252
    Nice work, Peter and crew-

So, tell me about those pipe hangers. Never seen ones like that.

Nice job guys.
  • Try here

Brad, this will better show their pipe support products.
    Nice job again guys!

Dave
  • Paul Cooke_2
    Paul Cooke_2 Member Posts: 2
    Ray

Is this a low temperature application for the Ray boiler?

I am looking at using one on a home that will have all reused cast iron radiators.
  • MechTech_2

This mechanical room has 1 high temp air handler (supp heat), 2 mix water temps (16 zones radiant), DHW, Solar DHW preheat, HRV, steam humidifier, BMS, 0-10VDC boiler control. I want to try a Ray with a single Stratos and multiple zones.
  • hot_rod
    hot_rod Member Posts: 22,832
    pretty work

is that a glycol feeder on the floor? What are the small white boxes on the circs? relays?

Do you have any pictures of the solar component? I'm looking for actual install pics to use at the Foothills Conference.

hr
    Bob "hot rod" Rohr
    trainer for Caleffi NA
    Living the hydronic dream
  • MechTech_2
    White Boxes

The glycol feeder on the floor is from HG Specialties in Montreal, and the little white boxes are relays that Uponor uses with their new Multifuction and Network BMS systems. Each device we control (pump, boiler, mixing valve, etc.) utilizes the little relay connected with cat5 wire to the main controller. The solar portion of the project consists of 2 Enerworks Solar Panels, an Enerworks powerpack connected to a 60 gallon storage tank, which preheats the water feeding a TurboMax indirect instantaneous water heater. (I'll post the Solar pics in a couple of days)
  • MechTech_2
    New Pics

More detailed pics of CCN & ProPanel
  • MechTech_2
    Detailed CCN Picture

The attached picture details the infrastructure of the CCN system.
  • singh
    singh Member Posts: 866
    Nice Job !

Is this system also using the network for remote access ??
    If so how did that work out for you?

Devan

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • MechTech_2
    Remote access

The remote access lets us see everything, and control everything, including reset curves. We have two in house designers with strong IT backgrounds that configure the systems, and the customers are in awe of the graphics package. The system is capable of 99 zones of radiant, 5 boilers or heat pumps, 8 air handlers or furnaces, 6 mixed water temps, 8 hrv's, 8 humidifiers, 3 zones of snow melt, dhw, dhw recirc, zone dampers, zone pumps, and just about anything else we can throw at it.
This discussion has been closed.