Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

my \"dashboard\"

Options
just curious though, would a condensate accumulation in your fittings hamper the vents action?<BR><BR>Dave

Comments

• Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    my \"dashboard\"

just so i could keep an eye on things from upstairs, i put an extra low pressure gauge on the most convenient radiator viewable from the kitchen. i should be able to catch the dreaded clogged pigtail almost before it happens? --nbc
  • ttekushan_3
    ttekushan_3 Member Posts: 958
    Options
    distraction

Of course, the pipe radiator and its deluxe marble top drew my attention from your handiwork.

Interesting placement of the gage since it will reflect the pressure drop from the boiler.

-Terry
    terry
  • Supply House Rick
    Supply House Rick Member Posts: 1,404
    Options
    dashboard

it does interfere slightly with condensate drainage, and therefore makes a little tinkly noise which i can hear, but is not annoying.if i wake up in the middle of the night i can get an idea of how cold it must be outside. it's practically the only noise the system makes, since working through a years' worth of items on a to-do list. two years ago, on the last legs of the previous boiler, not only could i hear the system in operation, but FEEL it as well, so loud was the hammering!--nbc
This discussion has been closed.