Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

president obama's speech

That the politicians had their hands in their own pockets. Bob Gagnon

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=331&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.

Comments

• nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,578
    president obama's speech

president obama gave a good speech this morning!

i noticed that he was reminding all of us that we must no longer consume such a large portion of the world's resources as we have used to doing. now we may see that those knuckleheads who have been responsible for the gross inefficiecies of badly installed heating systems, are in fact doing harm to all of us-not just the homeowner they have swindled with their shoddy work.

if you saw the inaguration, you must have seen how, in spite of the freezing cold, the musicians on the balcony seemed to be warm, so there must be some radiant heating there to protect them and their instruments.--nbc

• No, it's not radiant heating keeping them warm. With all our elected representatives and their aids attending, there is enough hot air to keep everybody warm! :)
  • No,,,

it was "the specter of a warming planet." ;)
  • Mark Custis
    Mark Custis Member Posts: 537
    I was never in the band

so i do not know how cold insterments can get.

I think you guys are being a bit tough on NBC we can dream.

It would be easy to do.

I just talked with my grad student daughter living in DC and she reports that the inaguration was like mardi gras with out the booze.
  • Ok,

that's funny right there... ;)
  • Mark Custis
    Mark Custis Member Posts: 537
    Bob

ROFLMAO

I have no clues on O2 and rolled gold.
  • bb_10
    bb_10 Member Posts: 29
    It was so cold at the Inaugration

that Bill put his arm around Hillary.

Now that's a cold day.
  • That is COOOOLD!

It was so cold they were not even playing the instruments, it was just a recording. It was in the news this morning.

Thanks, Bob Gagnon

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
This discussion has been closed.