Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Looking for a contractor in the Willamette Valley, Oregon

Brstr
Brstr Member Posts: 26
I work for a Wholesale supplier and can give you several reference's in the Salem Area. You can email me direct.
bcushman@gensco.com

Comments

• John Donnelly
    John Donnelly Member Posts: 1
    Looking for a contractor in the Willamette Valley, Oregon

Web searches about my antique heating system led me here, and also to the Hydronic Heating Association site. This in turn led me to Advanced Radiant Technology's site.

Which, let me here, to "The Wall" :)

My question is this. I have a home that was built in the 1900's, and it currently uses an American Standard "Redflash" boiler. The Boiler is located in a building separate from the house, and it originally heated 3 other buildings on my property.

I wish to retain the hydronic heat. We love it, but the system is quite antiquated, and I can't find anyone in my area who will assist me in designing a new system that retains the look of the old, while also moving the boiler into the house (there is plenty of room for it). Do any of you here know of a reputable contractor familiar with designing and installing a system around Salem, Oregon?

I have lots of radiators to build a new system with, and with our recent house expansion plans, the current system can't heat the whole house anymore.

I have been told by "Pinnacle Hydronics" in Portland that my boiler is much larger than what I need, and I don't disagree, but I do like the old beast... it is easy to care for.

Thanks for any help that you can offer.

John
  • Paul Cooke
    Paul Cooke Member Posts: 181
    Radiant System Design

John

Sounds like an interesting system.

I live outside of Corvallis and we specialize in hydronic heating systems. You can email me at radheatsolutions@yahoo.com.

-Paul Cooke

This discussion has been closed.