Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Pipe thawing

Options
Jim_47
Jim_47 Member Posts: 244
Ladies and Gents
Looking to ask someone (offline) about adding pipe thawing to my list of services. If you currently offer this service and could email me I ahve a few questions about pipe thawing. (the type not normally adressed on the Wall)
thanks
Jim @ MRHEAT1@aol.com

Comments

• Jim Cogger_2
    Jim Cogger_2 Member Posts: 6
    Options
    pipe thawing

Jim your e-mail address is not working for me please contact me, 631-335-3700
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641
    Options

i ve got a question --just came from a house with a frozen radiator --this is a 3 family house and zones were seperated last year --mixture of copper,steel and pex --i took the radiator out of the loop but still have some frozen pipes --any recommendations on thawing pex ??
  • oil246gas

Can you email me? I tried sending a message to your email listed here, but it came back as undeliverable.

Thanks,

Mike, mondial1 at att dot net
  • Mitch_6
    Mitch_6 Member Posts: 549
    Options
    best way to thaw pex

is heat the space with a big propane heater but watch for co

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Jim_47
    Jim_47 Member Posts: 244
    Options
    Pipes

My Email is MRHEAT1@aol.com
    others are getting thru.

to late to call tonight

• oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641
    Options

thanks Mitch --yeah i've set-up the torpedo --in the basement --ran it for an hour --went upstairs got some heat -near the frozen area --electric heater --the owner is going to keep heating the basement with the torpedo tomorrow
  • kpc_51
    kpc_51 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    hair dryer...

• JK_3
    JK_3 Member Posts: 240
    Options
    Where are you thawing?

I do or have done some thawing in the north east and have found many different ways of approaching it depending on where you are and what you're thawing. call me if you think I might help.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

This discussion has been closed.