Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

looking for wall heater

Vulcan, Airtherm, Modine among others all have options for internal controls and factory control valve packages for all different applications.


  • I need to put a inwall unit heater (sort of like a vulcan) but i'm looking for a unit with a built in thermostat. any help?



  • i was looking through vulcan's paperwork and they show an option for a line voltage thermostat, but i wasnt sure if it would be internal or not.
This discussion has been closed.