Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Cold

Just went ice fishing in Maine for the first time in my life. was 4 below the first night and 8 above during the day but I had a wonderful time. but I found out cold is relative to mind set
no problem walking across the ice etc up there but dreading going out to start my car this morning at 8 degrees above. Crazy huh

Comments

• oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641

I just wanted to let everyone know its going to get cold -in case anyone hasn't heard --its Winter, um yeah it usually gets cold ---i think almost every year too --thats why we have heating appliances
  • Derheatmeister
    Derheatmeister Member Posts: 1,573
    HOT

Thank you, and then it will get warm/ hot again i case you have not heard

It will be Summer,um yeah it usually get hot --- I think almost every year too-- that's why we have AC appliances( not that we need them in the high county) :-) Just joking
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641

just right --in the fall and spring though ---kinda warm but kinda cool maybe every year too
  • Joannie_15
    Joannie_15 Member Posts: 115
    Now that you mention it......

That makes some sense. Thinking back, whenever it's been January in New Hampshire, it has ALSO been COLD. I can't BELIEVE I never saw the connection!!!! I should tell all of the befuddled media people in our area about this amazing revelation, so maybe they could talk about something else for, like, 30 seconds today.
  • jackchips_2
    jackchips_2 Member Posts: 1,337
    All relative.

Linda and I just spent a few days in Florida and the big weather story was the cold front moving in-40 at night and high of 70 during the day.

Brrrrrr.
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315

I've been told it gets dark in the evening and lighter in the morning. Go figure.
  • Joannie_15
    Joannie_15 Member Posts: 115
    You're RIGHT!

Tonight's forecast: Dark. Continued dark tonight, with widely scattered light toward morning.
This discussion has been closed.