Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

heatmaker

tim smith
tim smith Member Posts: 2,800
plenty of them and want them gone someday.

Comments

• paul_91
    paul_91 Member Posts: 62
    heatmaker boiler

does anyone have wiring diagrams for the old style heatmaker hw series boiler?(without the circuit board) thanks...
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641

whats the problem ? -- do you have a model # i think i still have a print at my shop --they used to be inside the cover of the units
  • paul_91
    heatmaker

theres no problem...i just cant find the schematic for the older model hw series (without the circuit board) on the internet...i dont have a model number
  • oil-2-4-6-gas

i'll check in my desk in the AM and see if i still have it
  • paul_91

thanks
  • Joannie_15
    Joannie_15 Member Posts: 115
    We have them

Give us a call at 800-900-9276 with the serial number, and we'll get you the wiring diagrams. Or email me (my email address is jmishouatlaarsdotcom.....use the @ instead of 'at' and the . instead of 'dot'....bots get the email address if I write it correctly.)

Joannie

Laars Heating Systems Company
  • oil-2-4-6-gas

checked this mourning i only have a print with the board --
  • Joannie_15
    Joannie_15 Member Posts: 115
    Got Your Email

Hi, Paul.

I got your email this morning and sent you the one from 1988. Let me know if you did not receive it, or if you find a serial number, so I can zone in on the date more accurately.

Joannie
  • bob_118
    bob_118 Member Posts: 1
    heatmaker system

I have heatmaker system, which makes both the heat and hot water for my condo unit. The system probably needs a new heating coil and there is water in a cylinder tank. There might be more issues.

Is there an alternative to such a system. I would rather not have another heatmaker. I have approximately 2 feet to work with north to south and 50 inches to work with left to right.

Any sugestions, would be appreciated.

Thanks
  • oil-2-4-6-gas

Burnham minuteman -is pretty close replacement check on their website
  • tim smith
    tim smith Member Posts: 2,800
    RE: heatmaker replacement, maybe a Triangle tube Prestige

excellence boiler. This has built in heat exchanger for domestic hot water. You need to be pretty frugal on hot water useage to deal with output capacity but other than that great boiler, wall mount and condensing.
  • crumba
    crumba Member Posts: 4
    Heatmaker Mark 2 furnace parts

Looking for used parts for my Heatmaker Mark 2 furnace. Please let me know if you have any. Need ASAP. Combustion chamber and Pump.
  • crumba

Looking for used parts for my Heatmaker Mark 2 furnace. Please let me know if you have any. Need ASAP. Combustion chamber and Pump.
  • crumba

• crumba

• kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,462
    used parts...

are going to be tough to find. Here is a link to new parts... http://www.parts4heating.com/Heatmaker-HW-M2-Series-Heating-System-Repair-Parts-s/5958.htm?searching=Y&sort=5&cat=5958&show=30&page=2

Where are you? Maybe try craigslist in your area.

Depending the state of the unit you may be better off getting a new boiler.
  • Slimpickins
    Slimpickins Member Posts: 347
    Heatmaker parts

As of 3 or 4 yrs ago, you could get all Heatmaker parts from Laars.com because they brought Trianco out a few years ago.
  • ColoradoDave
    ColoradoDave Member Posts: 54
    Laars Parts

As of about 3 weeks ago....

Laars sold us a "rebuild" kit... it had the heat exchanger, solution limit, pressure switch, air vent, and a coin vent.  It was about $1500.
This discussion has been closed.