Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Caleffi Hangers?

JohnNY Member Posts: 3,226
I seem to remember someone posting a link to a product being called Caleffi Hangers that connected to a Caleffi HydroSep flange and allowed it to be suspended from above.

Ring a bell?

Any help is appreciated.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=290&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>
Contact John "JohnNY" Cataneo, NYC Master Plumber, Lic 1784
Consulting & Troubleshooting
Heating in NYC or NJ.
This discussion has been closed.