Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

is the LAOSH making

For awhile, I seen just about every steam related post helping people understanding the steam system with LAOSH book, so is the book soon making the new york top best seller yet?

Comments

• Brad White_191
    Brad White_191 Member Posts: 252
    Second question, if I may...

Is there any movement toward making TLAOSH onto a field-protected book with laminated pages, ala Pat Linhardt's Field Guide to Steam Heating? I spoke of this with TLM at Wetstock Denver.

Sure, it would cost more, but I think it would be worth it. And I do understand production costs, but anyway, just a thought.
  • Mikey B_2
    Mikey B_2 Member Posts: 5
    LAOSH

Great idea Brad, I just picked up the latest adition of Dan's Lost art at his steam seminar, and I know if i dont keep that book on a shelf it will wind up like my other one, To have TLAOSH come in a style like Linhardt's field guide would be a great idea, as a matter of fact all of Dan's books should come in this style, I know they would last alot longer in my hands.....
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,852
    But then....

No one would buy more than 1 copy! I have THREE copies floating around somewhere..

Looks like some wise marketing to me. I guess it depends on your perspective. SOMEONE has to pay for all this fancy web stuff.

ME

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Brad White_203
    Brad White_203 Member Posts: 506
    I would...

I know what you mean, Mark!

I have three copies plus a few gift copies and at least one "unintentional gift" copies out there, loaned to whom, I forget :)

I would gladly pay double the cost for a laminated version, maybe more.
This discussion has been closed.