Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

steam

any reccomedations for a REAL Chicago area expert for steam and HVAC. I have a complicated renovtion project involving both. Andy Smyth

Comments

• nicholas bonham-carter
    nicholas bonham-carter Member Posts: 8,578
    steam chicago

many of the pros here will be going to chicago for the heating show this month. maybe you can get them to advise.--nbc
  • Brad White_203
    Brad White_203 Member Posts: 506
    When you say, \"Real Chicago\"

I presume that has to do with expertise as opposed to how far from Lake Shore Drive they live :)

Des Plains just will not cut it ;)
  • I am doing more and more work in Chicago.....

and Suburbs.....even grew up on the South Side (with the Irish). I expect to in there with two projects in the next few weeks...both with steam.

Boilerpro

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• brad,....

What u know about Des Plaines besides the towns getting flooded ? Been working in that area lately..
  • Brad White_203
    Hi Ray

I did some engineering work (construction administration actually) in Des Plains about 25 years ago at a laboratory called "Metpath". BTW: I put in a word about you as a possible Chicago area contender for this work, hope you do not mind.
  • not a problem

Not a problem and thanks! Will you be at the Ashre show this month in Chicago?
  • Brad White_203
    No ASHRAE, Radio

Sorry, Ray- That would have been a good opportunity to meet you, but my work schedule has me chained to my home town. I had to cancel my Christmas to New Years vacation, not a great thing to do. Oh well, I am above the grass.
This discussion has been closed.