Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Business New Year's resolutions............a survey

Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,406
1) Slow down, take step back and plan more carefully instead of blitzing Like **** Butkus
2) Pick up my already heavy reading load.

Hows about you guys? Mad Dog

HAPPY NEW YEAR

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=299&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    most important one

stand back and smell the roses. life is too short not to enjoy yourself. Mine isn't a business one but is very important to me. I have lost 33 pounds since Wetstock in Denver in April. My goal is to continue and I know I will be able to keep mine. I feel so much better, like myself a lot more and am enjoying life knowing all you wonderful friends that Jerry and I made. ^Thank you all. Ruthe
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,406
    T'is true Ruthe

Look foward to meeting you some day. As we speak, I am cooking up Mad Dog Vension Chili...from a Deer I harvested last year with German Beer and Merlot in it. The Beautiful wife, Barbara is relaxing - for a change on her birthday...the kids playing with their Christmas toys around her...listening to the History of Rock 'N Roll on CBS Radio...Beach Boys are up...Life is GREAT! Mad Dog

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Ruthe Jubinville_2
    Ruthe Jubinville_2 Member Posts: 674
    venison chili

love that chili. actually love venison any way
    i can get. probably the liver best. You should try to come for the Big Ugly Western Mass party in my back yard on July 11th. We have a great time and get to see and meet new and old friends. Have a great day. Ruthe
  • Brad White_191
    Brad White_191 Member Posts: 252
    So you got

"a Deer I harvested last year with German Beer and Merlot in it"?

I have never found pre-marinated game, Mad Dog. I should tag along with you sometime :)

Today is The Lovely Barbara's birthday you say? Another reason to celebrate! Send her our best and that goes for you too. Sounds like all of the elements are in order for a memorable time.

For this year? More alone/together time, less on business (yeah, right...), but to enjoy ourselves more. Less stress, more Yoga. Eat better.

Susan just finished "Animal, Vegetable, Miracle" by Barbara Kingsolver, so she ("we") are taking stock of how locally our food is produced. Sounds like I will be hunting again for meat.. let's see how far we can go with that :)

Not so much New Years resolutions as taking stock no matter what day.
  • hb_4
    hb_4 Member Posts: 4
    Just one, Dawg.

Eliminate the debt I have accumulated due to slowing biz and personal issues. It really does handcuff everything else I want to do.
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040

Let's see...Get a real good grip on steam, buy a .50 cal rifle, put a mod / con & indirect in my OWN house, spend more time in the desert. I am sure I will think of more...

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • Rocky_2
    Rocky_2 Member Posts: 89
    Mad Dog....

"...from a deer I harvested last year with German Beer and Merlot in it." May I ask...what was the deer doing with beer and merlot in it? How did it get the beer and merlot? Was it of legal age? Did its parents know it was wondering around in the woods drunk off its antlers on fine German beer and Merlot? Did its drunkenness ultimately lead to its demise? Did its inebriation lead it to mouth off to you in a Mano E Deero challenge? Did it in fact only bring an antler to a gun fight?

Just curious,
    Rocky
  • Mike Dunn
    Mike Dunn Member Posts: 189
    New Year's resolutions

Start tracking leads. I bet if I stick to my guns on this one I'll be surprised at the results.

Mike Dunn
This discussion has been closed.