Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Merry Christmas

Options
Mad Dog_2
Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,017
and I hope 2009 is even better! Alan, Thank you for the clock...I love it!!!!!!Johnny Ny - Great party! Love you all Man....Mad Dog

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=299&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• Leo G_101
    Leo G_101 Member Posts: 87
    Options
    To all

the good people who frequent this site.

It has been a tough year for me personnaly. Had some private problems that beat me down for almost a year. Had an apprentice who had a very bad fall and was almost killed. Mom and Dad still ticking, but both are quite old, and slowly getting closer to the doors of heaven.

I have been watching this site, mostly from the sidelines this past year, but it did give me one of the things that was constant in my times of troubles, and that was a very good thing!

So there you go Dan, you can add not only pro heating help, lively discussion, friendship making, more education, but also a comforting place for some to seek solace when things are looking bleak in their lives.

Thanks to all of you, even though you did not know how much you have helped in the past year! I respect and feel a great friendship to you all and PRAY that your lives will be full and meaningful and happy.

Leo G
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    Bless you, Leo.

Thanks for your friendship. Merry Christmas!
    Retired and loving it.
  • Radman
    Radman Member Posts: 75
    Options
    Merry Christmas to YOU Sir!

I stopped in to wish a Merry Chrismas to all of my good friends, mentors, associates, and competition. Leo keep up the good fight as there will always be hard times; may yours pass easily. Let us all remember the good times, our families, friends, and that which is good and positive in this wonderful world we live in. God Bless You ALL!

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• Leo_19
    Leo_19 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Do well

Leo G,

I hope the new year improves for you. When I began coming to this site I was coming out of some personal problems and life has vastly improved for me.

Leo
  • Dave Yates (GrandPAH)_2
    Options
    What Leo said

Hard to describe the strength I got from you all during a very difficult time this past year. Hoping you all find peace, happiness and celebrate close family bonds while making warm memories over the holidays.

• radmix
    radmix Member Posts: 194
    Options
    Thank You

Thank you all for the wonderful support that I received from the thought full people on the wall on my fathers passing this year. You never know what you have until its gone. Remember to hug your parents.

Merry Christmas
    R. Cavanagh
  • Mad Dog_2
    Mad Dog_2 Member Posts: 7,017
    Options
    Leo.....................................

Matthew Leo Sweeney Sr. (aka Mad Dog) is always here to lend an ear if ya need to talk...been thru very hard times and got thru......anytime buddy. 516-322-2881 cell

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
This discussion has been closed.