Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

can anyone pitch in?

GREG LAUER
GREG LAUER Member Posts: 103
Dan is the man. thank you for your support of this talented team. From my son Briar, the rest of the 11u team and myself and the other coaches THANK YOU!

Comments

• GREG LAUER
    need help

My son has been chosen to play for a local tournament 11u baseball team. We are looking for sponsors. do you have a web site or are you looking for your company name to be advertised? a $100 sponsorship will get you reconition on their team website and your name on our team banner that will be hung at tournaments in MD and PA. TEAM PHOTOS AND MORE ARE AVAILABLE FOR HIGHER SPONSORSHIP DOLLARS. The more advertising sponsorship we get the less subs and stuff we have to selland that leaves time for more team practices and championships. Thanks in advance to anyone who can step up and help us out the team is the Mason Dixon Ruffnecks and the web site info will be avalible to sponsors (It has not been updated yet for 09) contact me for more information, sponsorship levels and payment methods. Help build the future of our nations favorite passtime.
    Greg Lauer Asst Coach
    gregl@spanglerboyer.com

Hey Dan Heating Help.com would look real good on our banner hint hint.
    Dave Yates your company would look good also
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,586
    Sounds good to me.

We're in, Greg. Let's build some strong kids!

Let me know what to do next: mailroom@heatinghelp.com
    Retired and loving it.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,586
    Anyone else?

Anyone else like baseball?
    Retired and loving it.
  • GREG LAUER
    come on guys

Dan has stepped up for a sponsorship. our other sponsors so far are also from the HVAC/R trades as well this will be asesomw if all of them are HVAC related sponsors. others on board are
    HVAC Insider
    H and H sales associates
    (Dan the man) Heating Help.com
    help make an 11 year olds dreams come true. one of the tournaments we are going to this year is a Cal Ripken Stadium Cal has made this a mini Camden Yards and it is like no other. It was made in Cal Sr's honor by Cal Jr and Bill to give kids a big league feel since many will never reach that level. this tournament alone is over 700 dollars per team to play. We need all the help we can get so please if you can step up and "pitch in"
    Greg Lauer
    Asst. Coach Mason Dixon Ruffnecks
  • GREG LAUER
    where are you at

Where are all of my fellow PA and Maryland contractors at? At $100 for the lowest level it is the cheapest advertising you will see. I have 3 companies from the HVAC trades how will be the next Batter up?
    Contact me for info on sponsorship levels at gregl@spanglerboyer.com
  • GREG LAUER
    Thank you dan

Well it looks like its just you and me dan thanks again and pass anyone you know that may be interested my way. you have my e-mail.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3
    Alan R. Mercurio_3 Member Posts: 1,624

Greg, Oil Tech Talk would love to show its support please e-mail me with the details alanmercurio@oiltechtalk.com

Also feel free to post a request for support at OTT as well

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• GREG LAUER
    how great

how great is this thank you Allen you guys are great and this means so much to these kids. check your in box the info is there. Can we keep this ball rolling????
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3

You're very welcome and could you please try to resend that document. I was unable to open it.

Your friend in the industry,
    Alan R. Mercurio

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"

• mark s
    mark s Member Posts: 12
    travel ball

Greg,
    Sorry,I can't help. We are currently planning our second trip to The Ripken expierence at myrtle beach.
    We are a 14 year old team and have been doing travel baseball since the kids were 11 year olds.
    Travel baseball is a great time.We play in ECTB tourny's in Allentown also.
    Try to get into a Cooperstown Dream Park Tourny for 12 year olds.It has been the best expierence so far.
  • GREG LAUER
    travel

This is our first year and the hype is to go to Copperstown next year. We are going to Ripken and Sports at the Beach plus others in Harrisburg, Palmyra and MD. Can wait to see the competion we have blown everyone away up here the last two years with his Spring team. Great to hear from another invovled Dad.
  • Alan R. Mercurio_3

• mark s
    mark s Member Posts: 12

Good luck in the coming year.
    Pitching is the key. If you can spread out the pitching you will win alot of tourneys.
    One thing to remember and it is nothing like little league. Winning comes 1st. Most tourneys use runs against to seed teams. If you can score 15 runs in 4 inning you save a pitcher for the next game(mercy rule game ends).
  • GREG LAUER
    thanks again

Alan thank you again for the support and sponsorship.
    Mark, we are looking pretty good, all players con pitch with about 5 that have real good control and breaking 50mph. I expect to see those numbers go up as we progress they can throw harder but control is lacking right now at higher velocity. in the box there are alot of quick hands.
  • GREG LAUER
    who else is in?

Dan is in, Alan is in,Ronnie donated. Any body else feeling generous? hey the stock market is on the rise again.... CHECK OUT THE SPONSORSHIP REQUEST FORM AT OILTECHTALK.COM Alan put it up there for me I am a blogging idiot.
  • GREG LAUER
    bumpity bump bump

any others? willing to help out a group of 11 year olds for travel baseball sponsorship?
This discussion has been closed.