Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Patterson-Kelley

Options
Todd_31
Todd_31 Member Posts: 4
The ones I have seen have all been the Mach series. AS for the one that our company installed, it was set up by a company rep.

Comments

• Todd_31
    Todd_31 Member Posts: 4
    Options
    Patterson-Kelley

I'm seeing these boilers popping up in my area. Our company has installed at least one of them. Do any of you Wallies have first hand experience with them?
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641
    Options

dependning on the model -if its the THermific --rectangular unit 5ft high --if you dont set-up the burners' screening can get burned out --clean the intake fan and screen on a regular basis -- they can be sensitive with the pilot electrode and flame-rod --make sure you leave spares on site ----if you service older 1s and you get rumbling -pull the burner assy.check for cracks in the screening -- FOLLOW the clearance guidlines -for the outside and top of the unit --for future service --
  • TJ_5
    TJ_5 Member Posts: 71
    Options
    P& K boiler

We have a couple of these units they are very dependable if kept clean and set right at specs
  • Derheatmeister
    Derheatmeister Member Posts: 1,548
    Options
    Made in USA

ME(Mark)and i installed 2 X 1.700 000 BTU PK Boilers on a snowmelt system up here in Colorado.

As far as i remember a company rep came out to help adjust these babies.
    Venting was custom order.

At first i was skeptical about the CU exchanger!

After 2 years i serviced them and found that they were still pushing the 90+ efficiency and clean as a whistle.

If you are looking at the Mach series be aware of the Aluminum and the Requirements thereof

Which ones are you looking at?

Made in PA ! This is a good American Company!
This discussion has been closed.