Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

A hearty 'Thank You'!

Options
Hello Dan,
I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the time and effort that you put into running this wonderful forum, and I'd also like to thank just about everyone who takes the time to post here.

The depth of knowledge here seems to know no boundaries, and I've certainly used this reference as a 'first call' when I've needed to figure something out.

I wish you and your family a happy and a healthy holiday season, and a much more prosperous New Year!

Best regards,
Howard Emerson

Comments

• R Mannino
    R Mannino Member Posts: 440
    Options
    Thank You Dan

I would like to reiterate what Mr. Emerson has said. I too enjoy this place and have made some friends because of it.

Thank You, Ronald Mannino
  • Robert O'Brien
    Robert O'Brien Member Posts: 3,541
    Options
    Me too!

And I met both Howard and Ron here! A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the Wallies
    To learn more about this professional, click here to visit their ad in Find A Contractor.
  • DanHolohan
    DanHolohan Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 16,538
    Options
    Thanks, guys

I may have built the sandbox, but you guys brought the sand. Thanks.
    Retired and loving it.
  • Glen
    Glen Member Posts: 855
    Options
    and thanks for allowing us to play -

Merry Christmas to all the brothers and sisters we all hold so dear - the camaraderie on this site is outstanding!
  • Big Will
    Big Will Member Posts: 396
    Options
    I am blessed

When I think about the company my wife and I have I feel so blessed. In a down economy we have been constantly growing. This is in no small part because we offer hydronic heating. In my area this is a unique edge. if it was not for Dans books and the people here on the wall I would still be one guy in a old Ford pickup getting buy. The advice and direction that I get here from pros who have seen it and done it is without parallel. The simple act of sharing the knowledge that you guys have has been a huge gift. So like I say I am blessed. Thank you have a great holiday.
  • nicholas bonham-carter
    Options
    well said maestro!

i especially enjoy the fact that you cannot afford to participate in the recession-"can't afford to"--right on!!!--seasons greetings--nbc
This discussion has been closed.