Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

burnham mpc

Keith_8
Keith_8 Member Posts: 399
of MPC10, dual fuels. Nice looking boiler with progresive features.

Looks like they will be phasing out the V9 hot water boilers.

Hopefully we can close the deal and I'll give some feedback on the performance of the new MPC series.

Keith

Comments

• jeff klaverweiden
    jeff klaverweiden Member Posts: 58
    burnham mpc

I am thinking about installing a burnham MPC 7 with a beckett gas power burner. I have installed the Beckett CG 10 and 15 with great success,however the Burnham MPC is a new boiler to the market and I was wondering if anyone has installed one. From what I have read on the Burnham website I fell in Love with it. [Sometimes the prettiest girl is not the best cook] and when it gets to boilers I want the best cook.

Idle hands are the devils workshop

• Charlie from wmass
    Charlie from wmass Member Posts: 4,357

Are you sure Burnham will allow the gas burner with out effecting warranty? I asked for the megasteam and I was told no by our burnham rep for a gas burner.
    Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
    https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating
  • The MPC

is a 3-pass commercial hot-water boiler with a lot of nice features- think growed-up MPO and you get the idea. We have yet to install one, but it would definitely be on our short list.

Charlie, the Burnham Commercial site does say the MPC is available with oil, gas and combination oil-gas burners. This is typical for Burnham's commercial line, though they have yet to offer a gas option for the residential MPO and MegaSteam.

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • jeff klaverweiden
    jeff klaverweiden Member Posts: 58

My Beckett gas burner rep turned me onto the MPC. I like the low return water temperature. I will be installing 2 of them in a greenhouse. Hot water, aluminum fin baseboard primary secondary piping. I liked the MPC more than the pool heater type boilers

Idle hands are the devils workshop

• YvonBlais
    YvonBlais Member Posts: 2
    MPC and Beckett Gas Burner

The MPC series Boiler is available with the Beckett gas burner offering from the 4 section boiler through to the 18 section Boiler.

Yvon Blais
This discussion has been closed.