Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Friday Funny

OK now which Home depot was this? Just so I make sure to "avoid" it.
Cost is what you spend , value is what you get.

cell # 413-841-6726
https://heatinghelp.com/find-a-contractor/detail/charles-garrity-plumbing-and-heating

Comments

• Home Depot Scam

Friends beware, this could happen to you! I understand that this
    happens at Lowe's, too, so don't desert Home Depot just yet. A 'heads up' for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers. This one caught me by surprise.

Over the last couple of months I became a victim of a scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends.

Here's how the scam works: Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the truck.
    They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to McDonalds.
    You agree and they get into the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them Climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I had my wallet stolen October 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 11th, 17th, 20th, 24th & 29th. Also November 1st & 4th, twice on the 8th, 16th, 23rd, 26th & 30th, three times last Saturday and very likely again this upcoming weekend.

So tell your friends to be careful.
    P.S. Wal-mart has wallets on sale for 2.99 each.
  • I think

it was Paul Fredricks? who had something very similar happen to him not that long ago.
    Judging by your track record you had better try not to be so gullible,, or are they that hot-looking? :-)

Dave
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315
    This is true

I have been the victim of this terrible scam. In fact, it's so bad I've started buying wallets by the gross!
  • Dave Larsen_11
    Dave Larsen_11 Member Posts: 39
    one born every minute

I can't believe you can fall for this over and over and over! I learned on the 6th time to put my wallet in the FRONT pocket!! the last twelve times have been memorable to say the least!
  • David Nadle
    David Nadle Member Posts: 624
    I'm jealous

The only scam I get every time I visit Home Depot is strange men following me around with clipboards, chanting "Free Kitchen design...Freeeee Kitchen Desiiiign!"
  • Paul Fredricks_8
    Paul Fredricks_8 Member Posts: 35
    Pocket?

I've even tried sticking them down the front of my pants, know what I mean, know what I mean, nudge-nudge, wink-wink.
  • Uni R_2
    Uni R_2 Member Posts: 589
    Happened to me too...

Except she was older, had no teeth and wanted a ride to the beer store. Next thing yanno her head was on my lap and she was misbehaving... she looked up at me and said "yer passionate". I was beyond shocked at everything happening and said "Really?"

She said... "yup the beer store's back at the corner, you just pashed it"
This discussion has been closed.