Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Boiler Puzzle UPDATE

I wanted to post this update to the "New Boiler Puzzle," thread i started about one month ago. The short story is that after a considerable amount of help from the readers of this forum I was able to ask the installers to repipe my boiler that was apparently installed incorrectly the first time. The owner of the company was horrified after reading the post and seeing the pics I posted. He too agreed that the boiler was piped incorrectly.

So to make a long story short I was really pleased at the way he handled every aspect of this mistake. They repiped the new boiler and my heat has never worked so well. Needless to say the radiators are no longer shooting out water and they are quite. They heat up evenly and much faster than ever before. Thanks again and if you need more information read the New Boiler Puzzle thread or email.

Vinny

Comments

• it all comes out well in the end!

bravo and congratulations.

please tell the head installer that it is time for him to take up dan's offer of 3 mos free advertising on this site [now that he has proven his abilities] happy that all turned out well.--nbc
This discussion has been closed.