Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Firefox

I've been using firefox for a few years and have had no problem, though my email is through yahoo and gmail. Occasionally I have to use IE, such as downloading MP3's from Walmart.

Comments

• L Thiesen
    L Thiesen Member Posts: 54
    Firefox

Just downloaded Firefox system on my computer and now I can't send or acess email. How do I get Internet Explorer back? I hate this system.
  • Craig Benson
    Craig Benson Member Posts: 15

You might not have accepted the cookies necessary for your email website. Tools->Options->Privacy tab

If you want IE back you still have it on your system as it is impossible to delete, you need to open it and check it as "system default browser"

I think if you give Firefox a shot you will be amazed at how much better it is than IE...faster load, easier navigation, 1 click bookmarking, tabs...

Good luck!
  • L Thiesen
    Firefox

Still cant find email or Internet Explorer, is there a tab or symbol for email on the Firefox home page? I dont see it.
  • Paul Fredricks_9
    Paul Fredricks_9 Member Posts: 315

I don't think there is a direct link for email. I didn't think IE had it either. You list your email as sbglobal.net. Can you go to their site to get mail? I go to the Yahoo page, which is in My Favorites, to send and receive email. The other choice may be MS Outlook, though I don't know if it works with sbglobal.
  • L Thiesen
    Firefox

Thanks guys for the help, I found Internet Explorer and will access email that way. It would be great if Firefox had a direct link to email like IE does, thanks again.
  • John F
    John F Member Posts: 29

I think it depends on what you select as your home page. I use Firefox and use Excite as my home page. At the top of the page are some tools with a link to email.
  • Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040

Look into Mozilla Thunderbird for email. I have a few email accts and it runs them all. Good solution and really beats going to the website for email.

Tim
    Just a guy running some pipes.
This discussion has been closed.