Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

GB install photos ( s milne )

Options
singh
singh Member Posts: 866
Are those Wilo pump flanges?

May want to rotate pump for DHW so electrical connections are not on bottom.

Good job Kieth.

<A HREF="http://www.heatinghelp.com/getListed.cfm?id=377&Step=30">To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"</A>

Comments

• ScottMP
    ScottMP Member Posts: 5,884
    Options
    Here's a few photos of another job

This is a Buderus GB142 with a Super-Stor and Wilo pumps. Kieth vented this up thru a closet and out the roof.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • Dobber
    Dobber Member Posts: 91
    Options
    Nice Job

Very nice Scott.I really like The electrical. Do you have your own electrician or did you use the one on site?

Great Job
    Dobber
    If you don't have time to do it right, what makes you think you have time to do it over?
  • Brad White_204
    Brad White_204 Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Really Nice Scott

I like the Chorus Line Review pump lineup.

The only thing I would do differently is to mount the DWH circuit circulator with the electrical box on top, not bottom. (Sorry, just have to say).

That aside, it is an outstanding job!

How do those labels hold up on warm pipes by the way? I have a label maker but just use it on electrical devices and such.
  • ScottMP
    Options
    I will

mention that to Kieth. Its a nice little touch but unneccesary as Wilo pumps don't leak :).

We'll see how the lables hold up Brad. Just remember witht he GB they are not exposed to extreme high temperatures.

Scott

To Learn More About This Professional, Click Here to Visit Their Ad in "Find A Professional"
  • ScottMP
    Options
    Dobber

We have an electrican who does all our work and we have told him how we want things. He's really good and the best part is he understands whats going on.

Devan, the top flanges are Wilo since they have the flowchecks built in. The bottom flanges are webstones.

Scott

• Paul Rohrs_7
    Paul Rohrs_7 Member Posts: 173
    Options
    Great looking work

and I really like the attention to detail on the electrical. Do you treat your condensate or does it just go down the drain?

Paul
  • J.C.A._3
    J.C.A._3 Member Posts: 2,981
    Options
    A side note on the Electrician.....

Brett IS the BEST!!!

Not only does he do it "OUR WAY"..He also understands how and why boilers do what they do. A rare feat from most electricians...and he asks when things look different!

I have but to flip the switches and do my tests when Brett is done on most of our jobs.(Ma. requires a licensed electrician for all new installs)

He's the best I'VE run with..and will use him for as long as I can. When you find the best...you stay there.
    Oh yeah...He's Scott's cousin too! Chris
This discussion has been closed.