Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

For the curious,,

Options
nice <i>cutaway</i> shot of the TT burner & HX I was sent.<BR>If you`ve never seen one, I hope you`ll be impressed.<BR><BR>Dave<BR><BR>PS-Sorry if I upset you Bradford.

Comments

• Brad White_203
    Brad White_203 Member Posts: 506
    Options
    Upset? Me??

Hi Dave,

Never the case, especially with you, my friend.

Thanks for posting the cut-away.

Speaking of cut-aways, I hope your Thanksgiving tomorrow is better than our Boxing Day could ever be :)

For us, it is a day to gather with family, reflect on our peculiarities and, with copious amounts of alcohol, insult one-another to the point the the damage will linger unto Christmas, at which point the process is repeated. Ah, tradition...

Just kidding!
  • Interesting,

Thanks for that.

As for family get togethers, quite a few years ago now I managed to miss it by leaving early one year (thankfully) but after a few too many shots of tequila my oldest step brother took issue with the fact that my youngest stepbrother was making 6 figures, which was easily double the older's income and a brawl ensued over it that culminated in little brother whuppin' up on big brother pretty good and the arrival soon after of men in blue suits with flashy lights on their cars. Ahhh, brotherly love... LOL!
This discussion has been closed.