Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Heat Timer ETP Model

Cycle timer will not run until amber light comes on. Hope this helps ED

Comments

• CP_2
    CP_2 Member Posts: 2
    Heat Timer ETP Model

Hi,

I have a Heat Timer ETP Model that controls a circulator's off and on cycle based on the outside temperature. The issue with the Heat Timer Control Panel is that when it cycles to zero, it stays at zero (cycle range is 0-60 minutes). The Circulator kicks on if the temperature threshold is met and stays on indelfinitely because the cycle time never moves from zero. If I manually move the cycle wheel to 5 minutes the Synchron Timer cycles the time all that way to zero where it clicks in and stays at that time. Is this issue in the Heat Timer ETP Control Panel fixable?
  • Chris_109
    Chris_109 Member Posts: 1
    Heat Timer ETP / EPU

Can I swap my Heat Timer ETP Control Panel with a Heat Timer EPU Control Panel and keep the same Outdoor Sensor and strap-on Limit Control? Is it as simple as changing the ETP for the EPU Panel, or is it more involved?
  • Ed N.Y.C.
    Ed N.Y.C. Member Posts: 73
    Heat Timer

Must change outdoor weather head from red head to blue. Differant resistor in head. ED
  • oil-2-4-6-gas
    oil-2-4-6-gas Member Posts: 641

change both sensors ---use shielded wire for sensors --and a ground wire for the panel --this may be as easy as changing the strap-on sensor on the return -if you are not getting the amber light ---
This discussion has been closed.