Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

bacharach insight

Options
Sounds like you're in my neck of the woods!

Comments

• mark_101
    mark_101 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    bacharach insight

does anyone else own a bacharach insight with the reporting package? if you do are you having troubles getting it to print and if you know how to change the printer settings in the analyzer please tell me
  • Got the Insight but ,,,

cheaped out and didn't get the printer, sorry. So far I like the instrument itself. I suggest you call them. I know they are very interested in everybody being happy with it so I'm thinking they'll jump right in there and help you out. If not, let me know!
  • Rudy_3
    Rudy_3 Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Insight

Hi Mechman, feel free to give me a call, we'll figure out what is going on with the printer.

Should be available tomorrow afternoon, or just about any time Friday, 412-576-1350.

Rudy
  • mark_101
    mark_101 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    bacharach insight

dear rudy. i did try to call you but your machine is full. please try to contact me direct for i do not wish to do my laundry in public dirty or clean. but then again who is the judge of the working mans jeans and how does he determine if they are dirty or clean when he does not know what he does for a living. mrgillette@snet.net thank you
  • World Plumber
    World Plumber Member Posts: 389
    Options

I found that the printer and anaylizer need to be in very close alinement to work. I find it works best if both are pressed aginst the side or top of the unit. also be sure the hole in the boot is not bloocking the sender.
    Mark
This discussion has been closed.